a
d
c
trin trin
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
People, how do you expect to first make it into the program you are trying to get into and then actually survive the program if you do not have discipline to do your homework now. It is such a small sacrifice for something wonderful. Do your work early and be prepared. Trust me, your grades WILL reflect the effort!
Read 1243 times
3 Replies
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
how do you expect to first make it into the program you are trying to get into and then actually survive the program if you do not have discipline to do your homework now

Smiling Face with Open Mouth It's because they were babied by mom and dad for four years of high school, but when they get into post-secondary school, they don't know how to cope. Luckily, however, they know how to use their cell phones so well, that by the time they get into university, they can search up homework help forums and get free answers to their problem.

What do you think?
trin Author
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
I don't know. Maybe since I am an older student I see things differently. Trust me though, I am guilty of procrastination once in awhile and I have learned, it does not pay off. When I took that advanced physiology class, it was also a 16 week accelerated class. We went through the whole text in one semester and it was a tough read. Exams were 5 chapters, 200+ questions. Plus we had to do 3 sections of physioex each time.. LOL  No time for slacking with that class.
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
Exams were 5 chapters, 200+ questions. Plus we had to do 3 sections of physioex each time..   No time for slacking with that class.

I've been through that too. I think universities do a good job weeding those people out after the first year. If you've stuck around for 2 or 3 years, you learn how to cope. Most students here, I think, are first year students. Not too sure, but that's what I've speculated over the years.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  966 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 334

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?