a
t
i
r
Nope26 Nope26
wrote...
9 years ago
Part B - Regulation of prolactin in lactating mammals

Prolactin (PRL) is a pituitary hormone that regulates milk production in lactating mammals. PRL production is controlled by hormones produced in the hypothalamus. In response to either the presence or absence of a specific stimulus, a signal is sent to the brain that triggers the hypothalamus to secrete either a releasing hormone or an inhibitory hormone. The flowchart below shows the pathways for PRL production and regulation. Drag the labels onto the flowchart to identify the pathways for prolactin (PRL) production and regulation. Not all labels will be used. suckling by young anterior pituitary milk Production mammary glands dopamine hypothalamus no stimulus TRH TSH posterior pituitary

Drag the labels onto the flowchart to identify the pathways for prolactin (PRL) production and regulation. Not all labels will be used.

I'd really appreciate help with this question. I'm just not sure about it. Thanks in advanced!
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 5365 times
4 Replies
Replies
Answer accepted by topic starter
bio_manbio_man
wrote...
Educator
Top Poster
9 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
adibac,  rangobango,  acanc002,  amandaseyah,  lirun21319,  rosicked,  bioqueen95,  jcruzsv,  derlar0809