u
A
B
j
nini07 nini07
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Obama about to go live on CNN to make announcement that osama bin laden is dead and body is in US custody
Read 3722 times
19 Replies
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
13 years ago
That terrorist is dead? I can't believe this. I know he was on a dialysis machine Thinking Face
~Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!~
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
That terrorist is dead? I can't believe this. I know he was on a dialysis machine Thinking Face
he was hiding in pakistain n killed by US soilders
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Donated
Trusted Member
13 years ago
Coc*roach, I'm not convinced until I see his body. This guy who is a native of Saudi Arabia, leaves his country, goes to Afghanistan, terrorizes US and surrounding countries, and hides like a coward in Pakistan. Not to mention he is a multimillionaire. Eff me. 
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
i won't be convinced until I see proof other than just OBAMA and his people saying!!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
13 years ago
Coc*roach, I'm not convinced until I see his body. This guy who is a native of Saudi Arabia, leaves his country, goes to Afghanistan, terrorizes US and surrounding countries, and hides like a coward in Pakistan. Not to mention he is a multimillionaire. Eff me.  

Well, those who live by the sword, die by it as well.
~Live well, laugh often, and love with all of your heart!~
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
OBAMA looks like a puppet giving his speach!!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
13 years ago
Ha ha this is going to help his 2012 presidency campaign for sure. This was something Trump was ragging on hims for a while Face with Stuck-out Tongue.
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Ha ha this is going to help his 2012 presidency campaign for sure. This was something Trump was ragging on hims for a while Face with Stuck-out Tongue.
LMAO..... well there are people outside the white house thanking BUSH!!
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Valued Member
13 years ago
Lol am I the only one who finds it suspicious that with all the accusations and **** being thrown at Obama, he conveniently finds Osama? I don't have any concrete assumptions but theres something fishy going on!!!  Thumbs Down Sign
- FluffyBunny<3
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Lol am I the only one who finds it suspicious that with all the accusations and **** being thrown at Obama, he conveniently finds Osama? I don't have any concrete assumptions but theres something fishy going on!!!  Thumbs Down Sign

Are you saying that he's not dead? Or that he died a while ago, but are just announcing it now? Thinking Face
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
nini07 Author
wrote...
Donated
13 years ago
Are you saying that he's not dead? Or that he died a while ago, but are just announcing it now? Thinking Face
he was killed yesterdat in pakistain
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Staff Member
13 years ago
Ya, I know that, but just by the tone of yessiiex3 comment, I just wanted to understand how she perceived the whole situation.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
13 years ago
I am afraid there might be another terrorist movement in consequence...since the boss is dead
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  942 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 336

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?