a
t
i
r
darwinshuffle darwinshuffle
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Force diagrams, acceleration, Newton's laws, coefficients of friction, etc.
Read 722 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I would recommend that you contact a physics professor at the college(s) you're considering attending, and see if they have a website, or just find out what books they use for their classes.  If you want a "simple" book or website, then use the physics book or website they use for their introductory, "high school level" physics courses.

Being familiar with the physics textbook your prospective college(s) use should be a great asset if you take any physics or physics-related courses there.

Unfortunately, I don't know of any good physics websites.  While I haven't searched for many, I imagine you'll find most go into either too much or too little detail.  Unfortunately, every teacher covers different subjects with different emphases, and so you'll probably have to use several websites.

Wikipedia seems to have good physics articles at an understandable level, but just be sure to stop reading as soon as you begin to feel uncomfortable with the complexity of the subject at hand (and that goes with any physics website or book you may use).  Of course, if you need to understand that concept, I recommend that you ask your teacher, or ask the Yahoo! Answers community.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1278 People Browsing
Related Images