a
t
i
r
stlblugirl44 stlblugirl44
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Is nursing considered primary care? I am between the university of Washington and the University of Pennsylvania. I was born in pa so pa would be cheaper. however I yearn to be a RN and I want to go to the best school. If I apply to UW nursing school, its the same as applying to the university of Washington because its on the same campus isn't it? Also grad schools US news site says pa is the better school in research ranked 2 Harvard being first...but I don't see how that relates to nursing. UW is ranked 1 in primary care...  9 in research....Both schools are amazing UPenn being the first med school in the us, and UW if I'm correct in believing that it shares the same space as UW school of nursing/ medical school has its perks too.  Ughh its hard. So really, just tell me the best school of the two and or other schools best for nursing. Thank you so- very much!
Read 328 times
1 Reply