a
t
i
r
j_kand j_kand
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
Hi! I want to study nursing and I need help finding the best schools for me.

Loyola University Chicago is already on my list. I live in the suburbs of Chicago and my mom is very against me going far away for college, so the city it perfect (not to mention I love it down there)

But there is this part of me that wants to go to a school that everyone knows the name of. That has huge football games. That is very prestigious

So I would really appreciate any recommendations for schools that have strong nursing programs and are at the top of the list for US higher education

Here are my stats so far: (I am 2 months into my junior year)

My cumulative GPA for my entire HS career so far is a 98.81% (w)
I am in all honors and AP classes except for foreign language (next year is AP. I was one of two students who got to skip level 3 Italian. I'm a junior in Italian IV with all seniors), gym, psychology, history...

I have 100+ volunteer hours at my local hospital. I should have a another hundred/150 hours or so by the time I begin applying to schools. (I have a leg injury right now, so I can't work! Frowning Face ]

I am involved in a few clubs at school, nothing big except for Italian Club. Hopefully I will be president next year. I was gonna run for VP this year but out of the blue we had a meeting last week for elections and I was home sick due to my injury!! I missed it!
I also play softball every summer for the house park district league

Sorry for all the blabbering lol. I just wanted to give you full details about my case. I haven't taken the ACT or SAT yet. I took the PSAT (for the 2nd time) today and I am feeling confident about how I did!

PLAN and 1st time PSAT last year were not good scores. PLAN I got a 22 (But I literally gave up on the science section so that killed me lol). PSAT I got a 168
Read 332 times
1 Reply