× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
JulianDavis JulianDavis
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
12 years ago
I am 25 and about to take my first biology laboratory course since high school! I have an undergraduate degree and did take some science classes but it has still been a while and I want to be fresh. Can anyone recommend a good online source of biology, anatomy and physiology review?
Read 340 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
There are lots of such resources out there, but they seem to come in bits and pieces, spread over many different sites. When I finished my master's degree, the last step was an oral examination on the wide-open topic of biology in general. It had been many years since my early days of general biology as an undergraduate. I can tell you what worked for me. Any decent college bookstore sells books that summarize large topics like biology. They are usually sold as 'study notes'  or some such. It's all organized in a logical form, and you can work through the whole thing an a day or three. If there are any gaps in your past schoolwork, this process will point them out, and that's when it would be useful to get on the internet and do some quick research on a specific topic. In my day, the internet was still just a gleam in someone's eye, but I was able to simply run through the book of notes and refresh my memory a bit, and I made it through that 'oral examination' (read brow-beating) with very little difficulty.  
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1295 People Browsing
Related Images