f
j
b
c
buffyoumofo buffyoumofo
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
12 years ago
I'm about to choose an Engg. course for my Undergraduate study. I'm thinking of doing it in Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Electrical (from India). But many people have advised me to choose Computer Science and Engineering.

Do you think they are right? or should I go for Electronics? Remember I'll graduate in like 5 years so which course do you 'predict' to have better placements?
Read 447 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
choose what you like...Kick the job placement, money will come anyway. If you like it, you will master. If you master it, you are demanded
wrote...
12 years ago
Mechanical Engineering (ME) is slowly becoming the fastest market / industry to accelerate in.  I have seen so many of my ME friends move to the computer industry and do well initially about 10 years ago.  But now they wish they could get back into the undergraduate study of ME, because ME's are becoming rare, thus they're knowledge and experience has developed they're salary to a higher standard than the Computer Scientist.  

However if you feel compelled to stick with some sort of computer industry, I highly recommend "Network Hardware Engineering".  These folks design the switches and routers that make up the world's network systems.
wrote...
12 years ago
the highest paid and demand are Chemical engineers.  Also hardest to earn.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  918 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 19
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?