e
s
s
e
smialijan smialijan
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
it has to be a unique activity any kind of game or any fun activity that i can do with my class. thsi project has many parts but the activity is one of them plz help me thank you so much ill be looking forward for suggestions .
Read 458 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
the easiest way to get the endocrine system going is to get adrenaline going. in one of my high school bio classes a teacher once sprung a pop quiz with a 5 minute time limit and convinced us it was for actual points. this got much of the class very stressed very fast and we later learned it was a demonstration to get us to feel stress. i imagine with a little bit of creativity this could be turned into a jeopardy type classroom game where your fellow students think their grades are on the line. this would take some coordination with the teacher to get him/her to play along but when you tell your fellow students that they do not have to worry about losing points at the end you will be able to see all of them coming down off an adrenaline high.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1514 People Browsing
 142 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 484