c
p
M
a
oaktree oaktree
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
12 years ago
Can you get a job in engineering after physics, I would only want to do a science related job.
Read 723 times
6 Replies
OakTree

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
After my physics degree, I spent almost my whole career in the computer industry. However, my very first job was in Astronomy; that was interesting.
wrote...
12 years ago
Hey, someone answer this! I'm interested in it too, seeing as how I'm almost halfway through my physics degree, haha.
wrote...
12 years ago
How about, duh, Physics teacher?  With only a BS in physics, and no teaching credentials, I think it will be very difficult to get a job that has anything to do with that degree.
wrote...
12 years ago
I'm a little confused as to why a degree in Physics would get you a job in finance.  but anyhoo....  Yes there are lots of jobs out there in the engineering fields, especially if you specialize in solid state or fluid dynamics.
wrote...
12 years ago
You can become a patent lawyer, which is both interesting and well paid.  However, you'll need an advanced degree to do so successfully.
wrote...
12 years ago
Defense work is another option.  For example, designing equipment to minimize radar reflections, etc. etc. etc.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1112 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 302

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?