× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
rizkallah15 rizkallah15
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I heard to study alot about plants and human body, is this true? And, any other advice?

Thanks for answering in advance!
Read 903 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
It's really easy. You don't have to study at all. Good luck.
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm majoring in Biology, and was in AP Biology las year. The exam really wasn't that hard it you studied. You have to know some about biochemistry, cells (reproduction), and plants and the human body.
Answer rejected by topic starter
wrote...
11 years ago
I took it junior year (last year) and it was pretty tough but I mnaged to get a 4. I remember there was a lot of plants, organ systems and genetics. But seriously though, the best way to study for it is through this site called www.myAPtrade.com because it has A LOT of really amazing review material. I didn't know about it last year, but I really wish I id because I was just checking out there ap bio section and it would've been sooo useful last year. I bought the subscription couple months ago because my friend jus told me about it and I deff needed some help in ap chem and ap calc this year. but trust me, its worth the $25 subscription  because you get access to all their review material for all their ap classes and the material is so much better than barrons or princeton.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1234 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?