s
a
t
i
r
oates151 oates151
wrote...
11 years ago
My AP Bio teacher is letting me do something outside of class for extra credit... any ideas?
Read 2026 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Comparison of the effects of natural disinfectants and chemical disinfectants on M. Luteus, bacteria commonly found on hands. I did this for my scottish advanced higher i think thats the equivalent to "ap".
Let me know if u want a copy of my report im sure i could hook you up with something.
It got me alotta points. lol Slight Smile
_biology Author
wrote...
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, bio_man
Creating an eco-system using 2 2-liter soda bottles. This is something I did in 7th or 8th grade, but under the direct supervision of our teacher. The first bottle was place upside down into the bottom bottle, which had its top cut off. The top half was half filled with dirt and various insects (small worms and bugs). The bottom half was mostly filled with water and a few fish. There was a wick connecting the top and bottom half, to irrigate the soil. The eco-system survived for about 2-3 weeks in isolation.
wrote...
11 years ago
idk...does it have to be creative?Neutral Face
make the skeleton of a famous dude
do something cool with diseases and stuff
show how animals died and stuff through natural selection
show how math and science go together
discuss a biological theory and relate it to real life
wrote...
11 years ago
I remember one of my ap bio classmates doing this for his experiment and it was really interesting.
It was basically a science experiment on how varying carbon dioxide concentration affects plant growth. I believe he got this idea from the book Super Freakanomics.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1334 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352