s
a
t
i
r
oblivious122 oblivious122
wrote...
11 years ago
I am a sophomore now and i am in geometry and i'm willing to take Algebra 2 over the summer, and FST (functions/ Trigonometry/ statistics) my junior year. I am in Academic Chemistry now and i love it. but I want to be an early childhood teacher, and i understand i must take physics before i graduate. But i really love chemistry and i feel like now that i am learning it it will help my grade next year. I am so confused and very stressed over this! Please help! And i need to make the best decision so details are necessary.
Read 517 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
physics

chemistry is boring
wrote...
11 years ago
I would highly recommend physics, not only will it look good to colleges but it will also prepare you for college level courses. On the other hand, AP chemistry is a college level course that you can earn college credit for which will only save you money with tuition. I would recommend seeing your school counselor and discuss what you need to graduate high school first, but if you need a physics credit but really enjoy chemistry why not take both? When you first apply to colleges the first thing they look at is you junior year.  

-Good luck! and don't forget to talk to your counselor!
wrote...
11 years ago
During my high school years I always preferred to take AP classes, as they get colleges to notice that you are willing to challenge yourself rather then taking a non-AP class. You will also have more background knowledge with Chem. so it would provide a higher base if you took AP. If you have any questions just message me and I'll be more then happy to answer anything about your classes.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1331 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586