a
t
i
r
rkbrookover rkbrookover
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I'm taking the collegeboard AP Biology Exam this monday and I'm extremely nervous about it. I've done well in the class, I have an 89 average right now, which is a high average in my class (there's 13 of us and our teacher hasn't taught us anything, we've had to teach ourselves). I feel under-prepared.

For those who have taken the exam, how difficult is it? Did you do well? Are there any last minute study techniques that can help me?
Read 850 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I took the AP Biology college board exam last year.  I won't lie to you, it is difficult.  I did very well in the class (I had an A+), but the AP exam was very difficult. However, do not worry about how well you do or not because it will still help you. I took my first two biology classes in college this year (I am a biology major) and the few things that I did learn in my AP Biology class (like you I was taught very little) helped me tremendously. While other kids were struggling I was able to get A's and B's on every assignment and test just because I had this class in high school.  I have been very successful in Biology so far and I absolutely bombed the AP Exam so just relax and do your best. The worst thing to do is stress.

As for last minute study techniques just try to get the general idea of the big topics (ex. genetics). Also, try to do some of the problems on the College Board practice exams, those are very helpful.  But do not cram.  It sounds that you are very concerned about it and therefore you probably studied, which will put you ahead of many of your classmates.  Just relax and go in with the attitude that you will do great.  

I know that it is stressful to take AP Exams but GOOD LUCK! Slight Smile
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm in the same boat exams are tomorrow!! slightly nervous. I too feel kinda unprepared, I am reviewing general information, and just hoping that I can remember anything i read Face with Stuck-out Tongue. I hope you do well Slight Smile Let's both get 5's Face with Stuck-out Tongue
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1097 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite funny biology word?
Votes: 328

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?