wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
NICE AND informative
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
"People with sitting jobs have twice the rate of cardiovascular disease as people with standing jobs"

... I think there are several reasons for this.
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
but I am in class for half the day and when I get home, I sit down and do my homework and study.... I don't want to dieeee! :/ lol
- FluffyBunny<3
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
but I am in class for half the day and when I get home, I sit down and do my homework and study.... I don't want to dieeee! :/ lol

Hate to break it to you, but that's all you're going to be doing for the next four or more years of your life Slight Smile Unless you want to get into construction lol
wrote...
Donated
12 years ago
Im sitting down 75% of my day tooo!!! I dont wantg to die!!!  Face with Rolling Eyes
HOPE*FAITH*LOVE
ppk
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
12 years ago
Im sitting down 75% of my day tooo!!! I dont wantg to die!!!  Face with Rolling Eyes

hahahahaha

You're not going to die!
wrote...
Valued Member
12 years ago
Hate to break it to you, but that's all you're going to be doing for the next four or more years of your life Slight Smile Unless you want to get into construction lol

Lol no -_-
I am going to be a dentist, which requires more sitting as I work on patients. weeee Smiling Face with Open Mouth
- FluffyBunny<3
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1291 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4