a
t
i
r
rkbrookover rkbrookover
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
Right now i am a nursing student at the local college. I am more interested in Sociology than nursing so i have thought about changing majors and just going with what i love, but are there any GOOD careers out there i can get with this degree? Everyone keeps telling me i would be stupid for doing this. I want to prove them wrong! help me out here! Are there any good paying respectable jobs I could get after i got my sociology degree?
Read 1116 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
zzz
wrote...
11 years ago
A bachelor's degree in sociology provides the foundation to work in various fields such as communications, criminal justice, education, human services and research.
wrote...
11 years ago
http://www.kent.ac.uk/careers/Sociology.htm

lots of information there.
wrote...
11 years ago
"Everyone keeps telling me i would be stupid for doing this. I want to prove them wrong! "

You won't be able to do that. Sociology is notorious for being a low quality degree, with few good career prospects without graduate school.

Perhaps Taco Bell will be hiring.
wrote...
11 years ago
A lot of big companies hire sociologists so they can figure out to market their product to customers. You could also go into human resources, or social services. To be honest, the economy is crap right now, and people with degrees in "good" fields are having problems finding jobs, so why not?
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1240 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?