s
a
t
i
r
tomasjohn tomasjohn
wrote...
11 years ago
Is it a super hard course; and do u get both a credit for high school, and for college?
Read 755 times
3 Replies
Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Simple rule - there is never too much homework, if you have free time make up some homework for yourself.  You should be aiming for getting the best result you can, not what is the minimum you can get away with.
Answer accepted by topic starter
#8#8
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
This verified answer contains over 270 words.

Related Topics

wrote...
11 years ago
The beauty about natural sciences like Biology is that there are no definite answers for anything. It isn't like math or physics where you will always have a right answer if you can solve the problem. I took Botany my freshman year in college and had a hard time learning to "think outside of the box". You have to understand the material presented to you in order to get good grades. I recommend you study the material thoroughly so when you take a test or write a paper, you show your professor you know what you're talking about. If you plan on pursuing a science based degree in college, I advise you learn early on how to learn the material correctly and gain a basic understanding of it. If you are able to do that, you will have no problems at all.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1303 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?