11 years ago
I'm 5'6 & I want to be 6'4!
Read 1687 times
10 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Then you are destined to be disappointed!  There is no way to make yourself grow!!
wrote...
11 years ago
There's nothing you can do. It is all determined by genetics.
wrote...
11 years ago
put salt in your shoes and pray every night thats what michel jordan did lol I doubt it will work though

I guess it deppends on if you are done growing yet if you are not then it deppends on genetics you could try eating right foods but if your parents are short sorry to say but its in your genes to be short don't be disscuraged though I'm only 4'9
Julie Appleton
wrote...
11 years ago
if you are young you can start eating lots of protien and taking HGH.  The younger you are the more likely you can get taller.  If you are under 21...you might gain 6 inches max...if you are 30 or older, maybe an inch you might gain.  With Yoga maybe 2 inches max, but you will have to do it everyday.
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm the same height as you, the only ways are to wear high heels, walk with a tall stance, or wear a high hat or highten your hair style, other than that, why would you want to be taller?
wrote...
11 years ago
Doing consistent stretches every morning helps. Also you can take human growth supplements which can be very effective (depending on the individual). Of course while taking them you are encouraged not to drink ETOH or coffee to get maximum results. Here is a website where you can research this and potentially buy the product. http://www.heightboosting.com/index.htm
Usually the increase is between 1 and 3 inches, so I am sorry to say you won't be reaching your ideal height of 6'4". I hope this helps you!!!
wrote...
11 years ago
Well, if you can't be taller why not consider Bacillus capsules!

Bacillus Box: Handle these capsules with care. Dr.Moah's bacillus is highly contagious. This germ, when distributed in the atmosphere with make all women beautiful and destroy all men over 4'6". Please handle these capsules with care.
wrote...
11 years ago
there are some exercises can be googled or watched on youtube that claimed to help with posture alignment and  will make and inch or two difference they say.
wrote...
11 years ago
There isn't much you can do about your height, genetically.  However, I have heard that certain people in Korea have surgery to increase their height. The process in involves breaking your bones and allowing them to heal again farther apart.  I would think that the bones would be less dense and more likely to break. though. 
wrote...
Staff Member
11 years ago
Who cares about your height? If a girl doesn't find you attractive from within, she's superficial and you're better off without her. Although 5'6 isn't no 6'0, I'm sure you'll end up excepting yourself eventually. As long as you have something to offer, you'll always be loved and excepted, and that's what is important in life.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  965 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 299