a
t
i
r
smluke2000 smluke2000
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I would like to know (approximately) how many multiple choice questions I need to get right to get a 4 or a 5. I have been getting about 70% right on the practice exams, and I was wondering if someone like a biology teacher or tutor could tell me what grade that would get me. Thank you! (Please only answer this question if you really know the answer, guesses will probably not be helpful)
Read 991 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Yes, as long as you do good on your free-response, you can get a 4 with 70% accuracy on the M.C. section. The College board has a formula for scoring M.C. (# right -(# wrong x .25) and that would give you a 77, which is in the 4 range. (4 = 65-84, 5= 85-150) however, your M.C. is only 40% of your composite score, so you'd need great free-response scores like I said.

Good Luck!
wrote...
11 years ago
i'm taking it tomorrow too! my teacher said that the national average for the essays is a 3, surprisingly. i calculated a mock score with 60 correct mc, 40 incorrect mc, and threes on every essay...and i think it was a low 5.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1272 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?