t
i
r
r
rkkovach rkkovach
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I did not see the speech.  Did it come up?
Read 2309 times
8 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I know you think you're funny, but let's remember there are no successful right-wing comedians because you people apparently think being mean-spirited is the same as humor.  It's not.

I'm sure every time you go to a barbecue or party, you make sure to mention a mistake you made 20 years ago so everyone is up to date.  Right?
wrote...
11 years ago
did Romney mention The Big Dig?

did Newt mention his infidelity?

we all know Ryan mentioned his marathon time
wrote...
11 years ago
Just another example of how the GOP has no respect for America or our elections..just like in 1993 when a democrat gets in the WH, the republicans get to work trying to oust him at any cost...McConnell led the charge on day 1 of Obama's term.
wrote...
11 years ago
Bill also didn't mention the fact that thanks to Ross Perot, he won the first term with 43% of the votes, and the second term with 41% of the votes either.  He also didn't mention that John McCain had 46% of the votes when he lost to Obama, which was higher than Bill.
wrote...
11 years ago
Aw heck, it was just some little ol' lying under oath.  What's the big deal?  We all know Democrats don't mind a little lying every now and again.
wrote...
11 years ago
I am sure most adults remember that time,so what is your point.I do not remember Mitt the Twit talking about making a fortune by raping retirement accounts of working people.
wrote...
11 years ago
i didn't watch his speech either but i bet monica was waiting backstage for him or maybe that was sandra.
wrote...
11 years ago
No, Clinton never mentioned anything about his attempted impeachment.
His speech was mostly of economic talk.
(As you know, Clinton term saw a very good economic times in the US)
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1354 People Browsing
 106 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?