a
t
i
r
MightofMjolni MightofMjolni
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
.....predicted by Le Chatelie's Principle?
Please help as much as possible and as fast. This is needed for tonight and i would greatly appreciate it! Slight Smile
Read 754 times
1 Reply

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
the change in concentration  can be increased and decreased. whatever we do nature tries to correct and come to its regular condition. that is the principle in simple english. So when a reaction is at equilibrium and u increase the the concentration on the reactant side , it will take what u added and try throwing it to the prodect side , so the product increases as well and balances with the increased reactant so , that the reaction can go back at equilibrium.

When u increase or decrease the concentration , the equilibrium gets disturbed and is no longer at equilibrium. So the principle says that nature will try to undo what u did , but can only get close and not completly return to its preveous state of equlibrium but will reach a new state of equilibrium with different concentration of each of the chemicals.

do u have a test tommorow because i have one too, on the same thing lol , funny if we do go to the same school.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  973 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 370

Previous poll results: How often do you eat-out per week?