d
a
g
j
Mig.Dela7 Mig.Dela7
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
I want to get health science classes from a CSU school. Where's the best place to get it? I live in Southern California and want to stay here, so the choices are Long Beach, Pomona, Fullerton, etc.
Read 859 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
12 years ago
You can look at which school is impacted by this. Living in so. Cal myself, i would say csulb would be your best choice because of how impacted the medical field is in this school and city is.
wrote...
12 years ago
Also try looking into what you would like to emphasize in. I go to CSULB and I'm a health science major with a focus on community health education. The other options they offer are school health and and health care (only opened to licensed health care professionals). So you're basically looking at community health education and school health. They are very similar so if you take one, you're just a few classes away from the other so you could double major in both.

If you don't want to do community health education or school health, then explore other schools. If you do, CSULB has a great health science program and I would highly recommended it. Good luck:)
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1742 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which country would you like to visit for its food?
Votes: 262