× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
Mig.Dela7 Mig.Dela7
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Sorry, I just need this for Biology. But I just really can't come up with the answer no matter how much I read my textbook. Please answer ASAP! (:

THANKS in advance!
You all are GREAT!
Read 851 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
NADH
ATP
e-

or is it
H20

i'm not quite sure.
wrote...
11 years ago
i think that the answer is glucose and water vapor
wrote...
11 years ago
sorry if im not too accurate, but i did biology last semester.. and i dont remember too much.. so heres what i think..

1) Light energy is absorbed by cholorphyll in the thylakoids drives the transfer of electrions from water to NADP+, forming NADPH. NADPH, an election acceptor, carries those electrons to the Calvin Cycle.
(i think NADPH might be one of those)

2) there are two types of photosystems in the  thylakoid membrane: Photosytem 1 and Photosystem 2
yea.. so.. here goes..
Photosystem II absorbs light energy and the energy is transferred to the primary electron acceptor. Electrons from photosystem II are replaced by splitting water, and O2 is released as a by-product. Electrons are passed along an electron transport chain to photosystem I and the energy is used to make ATP (note: as in cellular respiration, the ETC does not actually make any ATP directly).

so.. i think those two are atp and NADPH!
wrote...
11 years ago
CO2 + 2 H2O + photons ? (CH2O)n + H2O + O2

carbon dioxide + water + light energy ? carbohydrate + oxygen + water

That's a gift.  If you want to be worth anything you really should read your text book.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1244 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What's your favorite coffee beverage?
Votes: 274

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?