p
n
C
z
skinnypup skinnypup
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
8 years ago
I am asking for some help on this project. The attached is a senerio that we are supposed to make a story board explaining and come up with solutions. There are some non-compliance issues going on but I would appreciate any other suggestions that I could list.  I have to complete this and turn it in by this sunday.

Thank you in advance!
 Attached file 
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 223 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Hi there, I think you posted this a few days ago. This looks like a big assignment, is there anything specific you don't understand that's preventing you from starting it?
skinnypup Author
wrote...
8 years ago
Hi BioMan-

I am having a problem with this assignment. She wants us to come up with solutions and when you do not work, only take classes, and so many different classes each semester, - put it this way, I am blank!  I have to do a storyboard and turn it in Sunday, and other than stressing that there has been non-compliance in keeping patient's charts complete - I do not know what else to say! I am not a dummy - I usually have no trouble with things like this, this one is stumping me. I know it should be easy, but sometimes the easiest things are the ones that are harder to see!
wrote...
Educator
8 years ago
Why don't you just outline what you think Ms. Francis should do in sequential order - pretend you were her
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  978 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 6
Closes: November 4