m
s
c
k
nynkh nynkh
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
This question is not meant to offend anyone, I only want to know your own personal views on this topic

I read an article earlier about the attacks this anti-Islam film has caused

If an anti-Christian/anti-Buddhist/anti-Jew movie came out, there wouldn't be so much violence as this movie has caused..

I aso saw a very graphic picture today that naturally offended many Christians, Buddhist and Indians, but there was no killings, no attacks

I'm accepting of all races, religions, and respect peoples thoughts and ideas, so this question isn't meant to offend anyone. I'd just like to know why is it that Muslims will go to extremes for a movie, or anything they don't believe in for that matter? I, for instance, wouldn't care if anyone didn't share my opinions or ideas because they are not entitled to, it's my life, not theirs
Read 889 times
7 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Islam is a primitive, violent religion. Not really much else to be said about that.

I'll actually defend the Christians, which I normally never do, in this instance. Christianity got over their most (but not all) of their violent tendencies a couple hundred years ago. Islam...not so much.
wrote...
11 years ago
It is incorrect and ignorant to assume that ALL Muslims will go to the extremes over this movie.

I don't defend or fight for Islamic theology, but I do not care for generalizations about any faith.

Thing is, most Muslims are quite peaceful and nice people. The zealous Muslims are only a small percentage of all Muslims and by no means represent the whole faith.
wrote...
11 years ago
Ah, the graphic picture. Yes, it was pretty graphic. In fact, I think I get the link to that pic.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/no-one-murdered-because-of-this-image,29553/

B/c they're sheeple led around by their imam. I imagine their behavior is much like the behavior of other people a millenia ago. But I could be wrong. Maybe they're more violent than average even for that period in time.
wrote...
11 years ago
You need to understand that many parts of the Muslim world don't understand Western culture. The concept of "free speech" is completely foreign to them. They believe that if a hateful message is allowed to be as widely distributed as this anti-Muslim video that it is at least implicitly (if not explicitly) endorsed by the US government and the people at large. This is apparent in Google's (YouTube's) recent decision to restrict access to the video in countries that ban certain types of blasphemous speech.
wrote...
11 years ago
Programming - Conditioning. We all have the same enemy fighting for our souls. We need to stop this Matrix. This will all end when Jesus -Yeshua returns. Right now SATAN is the "god" of this world.
wrote...
11 years ago
ONLY One GOD!! there is nothing wrong in it. All muslims believing this are "ONly one In Muslim" trust me very strong brotherhood ...still there is no wrong in it...Muslims believe its faith more than 100% ..there is no wrong in it..They don't like being provoke..Still there is no wrong in it...But what is wrong here ..Yes, when you are unite without thinking or using your own brain or without proper open understanding of differences of human kind, then you are eager to do violent and since you are too unity, no one in your community to stop you even if you do wrong or they will join you in your action for the sake of unity..for the sake of "ONLY ONE, We Muslims" kind of things. In your eyes killing is better than petraying your own brotherhood.
wrote...
11 years ago
I've seen many movies, cartoons, posters making fun of Christianity however these materials were all made by Christians themselves to piss other Christians off. I've never seen any media produced by a Muslim ridiculing Christianity...
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1051 People Browsing
 159 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 10
Closes: November 4