e
j
F
a
u
o
wrote...
11 years ago
Anyone who says they won't vote for someone based on their religion is ignorant.  Anyone who reads my answers knows I am leaving the Mormon church.  I have major inssues with it.  But none of them would effect my political views.  I like Romney.  I like what he's done as a Governor, and I think he is the best candidate out there.  And the fact that he is Mormon has nothing to do with it.  I also HATE Harry Reid and he is Mormon.  The only reason religion should have anything to do with it is if someone is running on the platform of making their religion the official religion of the country.  Romney is not doing that.
wrote...
11 years ago
You know, when I heard Mitt Romney was a Mormon and running for President my first reaction was: "cool, let's hear what he has to say." I think I have a tendency to vote for policies rather than "he smoked Marihuana in College" (Clinton), or "he got drunk every other weekend" (Bush) or "he is a Mormon" (Romney). We'll see.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1043 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?