t
m
p
m
bufi bufi
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
It appears that Mitt Romney knows he won't win, and isn't even trying to win. That's why he's in London getting in trouble by insulting the Brits and making other inane comments. Everyone in the US & British media has been saying his trip has been a disaster; at least politically.

He's only running to build his brand. He'll write some books, get paid for speeches, and perhaps have a show on Fox. He doesn't really want to be President.
Read 1303 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Romney told the truth...The embarrassment is by those ignoring the reality of the situation leading up to the games and their beginning.
wrote...
11 years ago
109 days to go......you keep thinking that.  Libs are so cranium damaged from being so damn politically correct, they believe it's "embarrassing" ( as you say ) when someone flushes politically correct and is politically accurate.

Make it simple for you libs, it doesn't matter if what is said disturbs you, it only matters that what is said is fact and the fact disturbs you. Welcome to reality and in 109 days, you get a first hand example of it.

For me, it's a sign of fresh air.
wrote...
11 years ago
Mitt is merely a reflection of his constituency.
wrote...
11 years ago
He didn't insult the Brits.  He answered a question honestly....and correctly.  Kind of nice to see a thoughtful problem solver instead of another oily politician like Barry.
wrote...
11 years ago
The truth is they were lax in security for two months prior to his arrival.Now that the press hammered them for months.When Romney shows up it's his fault.Great spin on their part.Now I know why we declared Independence from them 200 years ago.They still suck!
wrote...
11 years ago
There is a difference in embarrassing and telling the truth and as much as the truth hurts some times, I'd rather be told the truth than be lied to like obama has repeatedly over the past 4 years.
wrote...
11 years ago
He almost couldn't be doing worse if he had given up and was trying to lose. Though it appears 40% of the public would vote for a cardboard duck who promised to rape them if it had an R stamped on its forehead. The campaigns are becoming meaningless. So much money is spent for nothing, on absolutely nothing. Imagine what all of the money the candidates spend could do if funneled into the economy, the debt, new science education? To actually HELP the country instead of destroying it.
wrote...
11 years ago
Yes - Mitt REALLY WANTS to be President of the USA. Not to make things better for the world, but to satisfy his own ego, which is prodigious.

You're describing Sarah Palin - who's become largely irrelevant, thank God. It's up to US voters to make Mittens irrelevant, and put him out to pasture at the FOX studios. Hopefully, I'll be able to see Mitten's handsome face, and have easy access to the remote control, and be able to switch channels to old "South Park" reruns.

Gawd help us all if that sociopath ever infests the White House. I thought Bush was bad, Romney's even WORSE.
wrote...
11 years ago
Maybe Britain should have just deported him as an undesirable alien.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  949 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?