a
t
i
r
micphy micphy
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
11 years ago
Mitt Romney wants (if he runs and is elected) to have free trade zone that consists of several countries?
such as China and even the EU. Do you think it will be an expanded type EU-NAFTA where borders are erased and everyone can cross and work in different countries without visas and work permits? Or, is it just that.... free trade only? What do you think. Do you think if Mitt runs, would he be elected?
Read 1610 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I'm a Dem. and I think Mitt will run, and be the GOP nominee.  I think he'll lose in a close election.  
I don't know what he means by the free trade.
wrote...
11 years ago
Free trade as in no trade barriers, but the borders are still there.
wrote...
11 years ago
we need to ONLY have free trade with first world nations... nations that have high standards of living and high pay...

in other words... EU, Austrialia, Canada...

and stop all of this free trade with nations that have such low wages, where our corporations all run away...

and I don't think it will be open borders to workers... only corporations... as usual...
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
I'm a Dem. and I think Mitt will run, and be the GOP nominee.  I think he'll lose in a close election. 
I don't know what he means by the free trade.

He'll lose by a lot, I think.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1231 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?