w
g
e
b
juli3_jon3s juli3_jon3s
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
11 years ago
I honestly don't want to take it myself, I'm just interested for a story I want to write.  So does anyone know the side effects, or know exactly what it feels like to take the drug, or where I could find this information?
Read 570 times
7 Replies
Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
You instantly become addicted the first time you use it. It will ruin your life and your health. I've heard from a friend that was a junkie that taking it the first time felt like an orgasm almost, but it's still not worth it.
wrote...
11 years ago
watch "The corner" an HBO series, it's a true story, you'll find out from there, it's entertaining and emotional
wrote...
11 years ago
Probably the worst side effect that I can think of would be death. Many people experience this on just the first try of the drug. Sometimes, that side effect does not go away and the person ends up living their life, dead.  It's a very sad way to go through life.
wrote...
11 years ago
MY COUSIN  ,  IS  A LONGTIME  DRUG  ADDICT  ..ADDICTION    TO  HEROIN ,  ONCE  YOU  TAKE  IT   ..YOU  ARE  HOOKED  , YOU  GET   DEPRESSION  AND  ANXIETY  WITHOUT   IT  !  YOU CAN'T   THINK    RIGHT  !   YOUR  MIND  BECOMES  THAT    OF   A   TEENAGER  OR EVEN  A  SMALL  CHILD  !  MOST   PEOPLE  DON'T  LIVE  LONG  LIVES  WHILE  ON  IT !  YOU  DON'T   WANT   TO  EAT   ,  YOU  GO  ON  BINGES   FOR   DAYS   AND  THEN  YOU  CRASH!   AND  SLEEP  FOR   DAYS!

Related Topics

wrote...
11 years ago
MM, let me think,  OK,... Death, addiction, brain damage, lack of emotional growth, I am not a preacher, But heroin has ruined many a good man.
wrote...
11 years ago
after you shoot it you want to vomit and sometimes do, when you shoot it it's in your bloodstream alot quicker because it won't have to go thru your system like a pill to get absorbed. it's a great high, like you've smoked ALOT of weed all at once. you tend to do this thing called "the hang" which is your standing in one spot and you slowly start leaning over further and further and then bam you stand straight up like you just woke up. if you pass out you may awake to find a bag of ice on your balls, this is street remedy for overdosing (it does sound silly, but it happens). you do regretable stuff, you get constipated at first but then you can crap yourself when coming down, your creative as all heck, especially if you are a musician, you tend to feel the music more. it is also the begining of a downward spiral, it'll never make you a success and the way it destroys you outweighs the "escape" value of taking it. i grew up in the Bronx, everyone uses H in there... if you want to see a good movie about it rent Trainspotting, it's mildy humurous but you can see what the life is like. whatever you write in your story, make sure you say it changes your life for the worst, it'll become the only focus of your life, forget family, forget success, forget the future.
wrote...
11 years ago
Heroin Side Effects  

Heroin is an illegal, highly addictive opiate drug. Its abuse is more widespread than any other opiate. Heroin is processed from morphine, a naturally occurring substance extracted from the seed pod of certain varieties of poppy plants. It is typically sold as a white or brownish powder or as the black sticky substance known on the streets as "black tar heroin."

One of the most detrimental side effectst of heroin, is heroin addiction itself. Heroin addiction is a chronic problem, characterized by compulsive drug seeking and use, and by neurochemical and molecular changes in the brain. Heroin also produces profound degrees of tolerance and physical addiction, which are also powerful motivating factors for compulsive use and abuse. As with abusers of any addictive drug, heroin addicts gradually spend more and more time and energy obtaining and using the drug. Once they are addicted, the heroin abusers' primary purpose in life becomes seeking and using heroin. Heroin literally changes their brains.

Short term heroin side effects include but are not limited to:

Rush

Depressed respiration

Clouded mental functioning

Nausea and vomiting

Suppression of pain

Spontaneous abortion
Long term heroin side effects include but are not limited to:

Addiction

Abscesses

Collapsed veins

Bacterial infections

Infection of heart lining and valves
Arthritis and other rheumatologic problems

Infectious diseases, for example, HIV/AIDS and hepatitis B and C

I am an addict but my drug of choice is not heroin. I am an ex user but addiction is ongoing. Please if you are contemplating using ANY drug please reconsider it will be the wisest choice to make. Stay DRUG-FREE!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1344 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 484