a
t
i
r
o.avworo o.avworo
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I've been given Tri-Sprintec because my first birth control I was given is slightly rare--What is the best birth control with fewest side effects?  I've heard of birth control side effects being gain of water weight, increased or suppressed appetite, etc.  Does anyone know if Tri Sprintec has these as side effects?  And what birth control wouldn't have weight gain as a side effect?
Read 1070 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
There's no certain pill you can take that won't have certain side effects.  It depends on how the hormones in the pills react with your body.  All birth control pills affect people differently.  You just have to find one that works for you.
wrote...
11 years ago
Ive not had the one that you have talked about but I have tried a few pills. Out of all the ones I had Cilest was the best one. I had no side effects at all with this apart from a headache the day before I started a period which is about normal for me anyway! Hope this helps.
wrote...
11 years ago
Abstinence is the only birth control that offers what you are looking for.
wrote...
11 years ago
I have tried the mirena IUD and I had to have it removed 3 months later because it gave me chest pains. I have tried the shot for a year and I had to get off because I gained alot of weight and it made me go insane towards my husband.. I tried ortho tri cyclen and it did the same thing... I am one of those that cannot have to much of one hormone.. I am now taking YAZ for 2 years which has the less hormones of all birth control and it has 2 hormones to keep your hormones balanced.. I love it and I have no side effects with it.
wrote...
11 years ago
condoms
PreDental BIO MAJOR'S
wrote...
11 years ago
Yaz! I took it to get rid of my acne lol. It will also make your boobs bigger.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1049 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
How often do you eat-out per week?
Votes: 79