I
k
j
o
mige2631 mige2631
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
What was the hardest part of medical school for you? (Considering that you actually went and regardless of whether you finished or not.)
Read 792 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
RAISING THE FUNDS TO PURCHASE A PRE-COPY OF THE FINAL EXAM.
wrote...
11 years ago
Currently studying for the Step 1 of USMLE is the hardest of ALL! lol
Just can't seem to get myself going to get into a good every day study rhythm.  Otherwise med school is not that hard, it's when there is no pressure that's when things start to get hard for me Frowning Face
Oh ya, and getting the funds for the school and for the exam is on the list too!
wrote...
11 years ago
Well I went to school near my hometown in Beverly Hills so I couldn't get myself out of the nightlife Wink Face
wrote...
11 years ago
Anatomy and physiology in first year, breaking up with a girl, pharmacology and microbiology in second year, and an irascible medical resident in third year.
wrote...
11 years ago
The late nights burning the midnight oil, trying to keep the motivation going, the sheer volume and intensity of the workload, the pressure of presentations in front of fellow colleagues and consultants, meeting deadlines, the weakness of the knees and knots in the stomach before clinical exams....  All of this will be the same well into your first few years of being a practising doctor.   All worth it when you pass and know you are on your way to becoming a doctor to serve the people.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  902 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 7
Closes: November 4