× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
ILoveBIO30 ILoveBIO30
wrote...
Rep: 3 0
7 years ago
1.You have seen a pedigree can be used to trace the inheritance pattern of a single-allele trait. A pedigree can also be used to study multiple-allele traits. In the pedigree below, different blood types are identifi ed by the letters A, B, AB, and O. Examine the pedigree, and then answer the questions that follow.

Neither individual I-4 or I-6 has ever had their blood tested. What are their blood types? Enter your answer in its simplest form. 1 mark

A      :    A
1-4      1-6

2. Individual III 3 marries a man with blood type AB, and they have four children. Will any of these children have blood type O? Explain. 1 mark

3. Individuals II 1 and II 2 have a second child. After you see the child’s blood-test results, you know that both parents have the genotype IA i. What blood type is the child? Enter your answer in its simplest form. 1 mark

Answer: ________
                Type
 Attached file 
Thumbnail(s):
You must login or register to gain access to this attachment.
Read 430 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
1.You have seen a pedigree can be used to trace the inheritance pattern of a single-allele trait. A pedigree can also be used to study multiple-allele traits. In the pedigree below, different blood types are identifi ed by the letters A, B, AB, and O. Examine the pedigree, and then answer the questions that follow.

Neither individual I-4 or I-6 has ever had their blood tested. What are their blood types? Enter your answer in its simplest form. 1 mark

A      :    A
1-4      1-6

[Solved] Neither individual I 4 or I 6 has ever had their blood tested. What are their blood types?
ILoveBIO30 Author
wrote...
7 years ago
I don't understand... so what is the answer?
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago
Doesn't the link I provided have the answer?
ILoveBIO30 Author
wrote...
7 years ago

little confusing but I think I solved it
wrote...
Educator
7 years ago

little confusing but I think I solved it

Nice! Please share your findings
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1287 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145

Previous poll results: Where do you get your textbooks?