wrote...
11 years ago
i think not, cows dont chase their grass XD
wrote...
11 years ago
hahahahahHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhahah a  lord mercy
wrote...
11 years ago
YES. Predation is defined as one species consuming another species at the cost of the life of the consumed species. Cow eats grass. Grass dies. so yes.
wrote...
11 years ago
Jack
No we can't say that reasons:
1.An organism which takes other live organisms as its food and thereby removes the prey individuals from a population.
2. An organism that lives by preying on other organisms by completely killing it .
3. Predator is One that victimizes, plunders, or destroys, especially for one's own gain.
Good day. Check in http://bisbio.in
wrote...
11 years ago
Sounds like Dr amon just contradicted himself to me .....i would say by those 3 it would be predation
wrote...
11 years ago
John i don't think Dr. Aman contradicted himself the cows eat the grass but it doesn't die the don't pull the roots out so the grass still lives like when you mow you lawn
wrote...
11 years ago
A predator is a kind of animal that hunts, catches and eats other animals. For example, a spider eating a fly caught at its web is a predator, or a pack of lions eating a buffalo. The animals that the predator hunts is usually called prey.

Predators are usually defined as animals that eat other animals. But to some scientists, the word predator means an animal or any living organism that eats anything. A cow eating grass will be a predator of that grass. Plants are not predators because they make their own food.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  892 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?