Top Posters
Since Sunday
k
o
TBN TBN
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, TBN
Hi everyone I don't know if it is the right section. Anyway Im a young molecular biologist with an interest in public health and control of tuberculosis in developing countries. Few days ago I decided to open a new fan page that speak all about tuberculosis. My interest is to face tuberculosis in a multidisciplinar way, from research, to epidemiology, to economics aspect. Please if u are interested in tuberculosis follow me and support me on fb or twitter. My dream is to sensibilize all people that doesn't know anythings about tuberculosis because TB is second only to HIV as the leading infectious killer of adults worldwide.
Many thx

TBN tuberculosis news on facebook or
TBNtuberculosis on twitter
Post Merge: 11 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/TuberculosisNews

https://twitter.com/TBNTuberculosis

check out!!
Read 6137 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
Will move this to the links section.

Thanks for sharing, good luck with your work.
TBN Author
wrote...
11 years ago
really thank u for helping
TBN Author
wrote...
11 years ago
1160 "like" in 5 days...really thanks u to everyone...even the OMS's director Dr. Raviglione follow me on fb'page..Im waiting u
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
1160 "like" in 5 days...really thanks u to everyone...even the OMS's director Dr. Raviglione follow me on fb'page..Im waiting u

It's a pleasure to help. Those likes are almost going to surpass the 1.3 we've got on here!
````````````````````
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
really thank u for helping

No problemo!
TBN Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Thank u...Tuberculosis is not a normal infectious disease, many risck factors are involved and the molecular approach alone, or even the bio-medical one taken in isolation, are not sufficient to fight such multifactorial global disease. For this reason raising awareness about tuberculosis infection is key to helping prevent the disease
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  952 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4