a
t
i
r
Dakmen Dakmen
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Hey, I need to write essay - Cloning, for and against. So maybe any of you can help me with your personal opinion about -Cloning. Thanks! Slight Smile)
Read 1752 times
9 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
11 years ago
just search here and you will get very good citations which will help you to make essay. try different keywords with cloning word and you can find much more....
Code:
http://connection.ebscohost.com

i m not much expert on cloning.... but is it human, animal or vegetable or other type of cloning?
Dakmen Author
wrote...
11 years ago
mostly human and animal cloning. Tanks for help. Slight Smile
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago

Is this for high school or college? Want to get an idea of the details required, because I think I have just the thing for you.
Dakmen Author
wrote...
11 years ago

Is this for high school or college? Want to get an idea of the details required, because I think I have just the thing for you.

High school. Slight Smile My e-mail - rainerslovkins@inbox.lv (if that thing is for me, you can send it on my e-mail). Thanks! Slight Smile
wrote...
11 years ago
When you discuss viewpoints against human cloning, say it may not be regarded because of religious reasons.On the other hand, it may provide for a useful tool with regard to research...
wrote...
11 years ago
Against cloning because of the possibility that it can lead to genetic warfare.
wrote...
11 years ago
I am against cloning. I believe cloning is messing with God's creation. If your not religious that will not make any sense. But we are in a sense trying to play God by doing that. Genetic warfare is an understatement of what we are doing.
wrote...
11 years ago
Cloning has distinct advantages and disadvantages. The advantages range from mere scientific research to possibly finding out how to cure certain ailments. The disadvantages range from playing god like what the Nazi's tried to do in Concentration Camps all the way to genetic mutations in our ecosystem as a whole. I don't mind them testing on plants or certain animals but I don't think the tecnology is there to start with humans. Of course who knows what our governments are hiding from us these days.
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
10 years ago
Cloning can have its positives and negatives, but personally, I am not for it.
If you are reading this, you are awesome, and I wish you a happy and prosperous day!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1262 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who's your favorite biologist?
Votes: 586

Previous poll results: What's your favorite math subject?