r
d
l
a
jhook15 jhook15
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
7 years ago Edited: 7 years ago, jhook15
I'm not sure how many of each structure are in each process, try to figure out what goes in each box, hopefully I will be able to look at the table and figure out the steps in each cycle. I tried filling out a few boxes although I'm not sure they are completely correct.

Table below is intended as a means of summarizing the ATP yield during the aerobic oxidation of glucose. Complete the table for an aerobic bacterium.

Indicate on the table the changes that are necessary to calculate the maximum ATP yield of a eukaryotic cell that uses the glycerol phosphate shuttle to move electrons from the cytosol into the matrix of the mitochondrian.
Post Merge: 7 years ago

Edit: I have tried to complete the table however 7 of my numbers are wrong, I'm not sure which 7. I've included a picture below, an explanation of which are wrong and why it is wrong would be very helpful for understanding the processes.

Post Merge: 7 years ago

After looking again I could see some mistakes I made on this step. I had NADH producing 2 ATP when this only occurs in the first step during glycolysis the citric acid cycle and pyruvate oxidation the NADH produce 3 ATP per NADH. However 3 are still wrong and I'm not quite sure where.

Read 5006 times