y
t
k
j
nwood313 nwood313
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I am curious. I am planning to attend medical school in the future, and I'd like to see where people have gotten their undergraduate degrees.
Read 658 times
4 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
I did my undergraduate studies in biochemistry and psychology at the University of Texas at Austin.
wrote...
11 years ago
I went to my local state university.

You get out of an education what you put into it.  Choose a school where you feel comfortable, in an area that you like.
wrote...
11 years ago
i have multiple degrees from multiple colleges.

i got a local (state owned public college) degree with two full majors at the associate level (125 hours).

i got a bachelor (different state owned public college) degree with four required areas/concentrations/majors (210+ hours total by then)

i got a first doctorate in a none educational area (religious, honorary from years of service)

i am working on my doctorate in medicine in alternative medicine (over four decades of volunteer work in this field got me into this school)
wrote...
11 years ago
My husband went to UCLA; I went to Occidental college and USC and took extra classes at CSULA, my former boyfriend (an othopedist went to Stanford).
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  907 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 820