t
i
r
unimed unimed
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
12 years ago
To agarose users,
I am currently trying to increase the awareness of the agarose product my company distributes. This agarose is manufactured by Benchmark Scientific. The agarose is a molecular biology grade and has a low EEO. Because of the agarose’s low EEO, it has low concentrations of sulfate. This allows the agarose to produce clear, concise bands and good separation. It is also environmentally friendly agarose. The laboratory that manufactures the agarose is powered by wind and solar energy.
I would love for frequent users of agarose to try our product for free. If you would like to try our agarose, please message me and I will send you a free trial of the product. The free trial size is 25 grams. We have a limited number of agarose free samples, so it is based on first come, first serve basis. We also can only ship the trials to commercial addresses within the United States.
Read 1065 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
12 years ago
What's your company called?
unimed Author
wrote...
12 years ago
My company is Universal Medical Inc. We specialize in distributing medical and laboratory equipment and supplies.
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Question to you unimed, do all bacteria form colonies when grown on a petri dish?
unimed Author
wrote...
12 years ago
Hi Bio_man according to your thread here https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=4960.0  you said it does but we actually checked with a scientist in the biology/chemical department of a company we have a relationship with and they did not think this was enough information to answer the question.  Can you elaborate on it at all?
wrote...
Educator
12 years ago
Hi Bio_man according to your thread here https://biology-forums.com/index.php?topic=4960.0  you said it does but we actually checked with a scientist in the biology/chemical department of a company we have a relationship with and they did not think this was enough information to answer the question.  Can you elaborate on it at all?

Well I thought it did, but there are millions of species of bacteria and so like you suggested, there isn't enough information to determine this. I'm guessing that is the proper conditions are meet, any bacteria can grow, but not 100 % sure.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1295 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Who will win the 2024 president election?
Votes: 3
Closes: November 4