t
m
p
m
123456 123456
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
i have a drug text coming up and i smoked weed about a week ago. i just started taking "niacin flush free" pills. will this or could this help my drug test come back as clean?
Read 20266 times
10 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Not at all. Niacin is called "flush" because it makes your face flush red when you take them. They have no ability to clean your urine. Start drinking water to dilute it, that's the only way. Depending on when your test is it will either have it cleaned out or the test will come up saying that your urine is too diluted and make you reschedule.
wrote...
11 years ago
Unless you have high cholesterol or triglycerides, taking niacin will do you more harm than good. It will have no effect on your ability to pass a drug test.

The 'flushing' you are hoping is like flushing a toilet, removal of waste. The 'flushing' caused by niacin is similar to blushing, the dilation of capillaries causing your skin to turn red. Two different meanings for the same word.
wrote...
11 years ago
NOPE.  Niacin does NOTHING.
If you smoke even 1x/week, it will take up to 3 weeks to test clean.  All you can do is wait, because none of the detox kits work, and most labs test for the chemicals in them, so even if you test clean but positive for a detox kit, you fail.
wrote...
11 years ago
Niacin does work with dropping clean.guaranteed
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
11 years ago
I worked at a health food store for over 8 years. Niacin does not work. Like previously stated most places are on to the flush kits and people usually do not follow directions on them properly anyway. If you use regularly, at least 30 to 45 days of not using, as it stores in the fat cells of your liver. If you are job hunting, why take the risk and most companies random test anyway.
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
wrote...
10 years ago
u people must be really stupid to be saying this sh@# doesn't work. niacin is a natural vitamin b so how the hell would someone test for it. even when you get caught w the pills you cant get charged with it. niacin is to help w the heart and all of u saying it harms the body are completely retarded.
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
10 years ago

[/quote]
u people must be really stupid to be saying this **** doesn't work. niacin is a natural vitamin b so how the hell would someone test for it. even when you get caught w the pills you cant get charged with it. niacin is to help w the heart and all of u saying it harms the body are completely retarded.

Is that English???
Volunteers are seldom paid; not because they are worthless, but because they are PRICELESS!
wrote...
Educator
10 years ago
u people must be really stupid to be saying this **** doesn't work. niacin is a natural vitamin b so how the hell would someone test for it. even when you get caught w the pills you cant get charged with it. niacin is to help w the heart and all of u saying it harms the body are completely retarded.

There's no such thing as a "flush". We don't work like sewer pipes.
wrote...
Donated
Valued Member
10 years ago

There's no such thing as a "flush". We don't work like sewer pipes.

LOL!!!  bio_man!!!  I think they mean *flush* as the capillaries open and your body gets all tingly and red. Face with Stuck-out Tongue
wrote...
Educator
10 years ago
It's times like these that I wish user555 had signed up Wink Face
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  925 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which of the following is the best resource to supplement your studies:
Votes: 292