a
t
i
r
Conceptual Conceptual
wrote...
Rep: 4 0
7 years ago
Beth is the new director of the Municipal Water Conservation Board. Because the board has not been very successful in its appeals to encourage residents to stop wasting water, Beth has decided to change how their message is presented. She’s decided to change the public service ads sponsored by the Municipal Water Conservation Board. Which of the following television appeals would be most likely to encourage the public to use less water?
a.   “If nobody conserves water, the city will have to impose mandatory restrictions.”
b.   “If you leave the water running when you brush your teeth, in one week, you will have wasted enough water to fill your bathroom.”
c.   “I know that water conservation devices are expensive, but it is for the good of the community that you install them.”
d.   “If you do not find a way to reduce your water usage, we will have to take punitive action.”
Textbook 
Social Psychology

Social Psychology

Edition: 8th
Authors:
Read 104 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
JosieMcMillanJosieMcMillan
wrote...
Top Poster
7 years ago
Sign in or Sign up in seconds to unlock everything for free
More solutions for this book are available here
Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do - Pele