a
t
i
r
michgina michgina
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
The Earth as ever on going rotation on its axis, can power up all the necessary electricity. The question is: How!
The Moon is the perfect magnet, or our base to start thinking about!
Then on Earth a huge magnetic, compass work alike structure, positive to the negative one on the Moon!
The Moon does not rotate on its axis like the Earth does, and that is an advantage.
Read 316 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
If we build a magnet around it.
wrote...
11 years ago
Rotation of the earth, certainly carries out, measurable energy and work....however its unusable as source of energy, because, as a principle, we need a fixed steady point outside the source (outside the eart)....to be used as a "fulcrum", and harvest the kinetic, hydraulic, thermal etc, properties of the earth,.,, a physical chymera,,,
I do remember that phrase: ",, Give me a steady point, and I will move the world"  (refering to the earth as a whole...)...whoever said it, knew about this energy paradox
wrote...
11 years ago
if you can post to a positive and a negative magnet  on each
side of the planet to syphin off the negative and postive ions
as the world turns then have a mechanism that delivers back
to earth in the form of lightening bolts
wrote...
11 years ago
not very efective.
it rotates at the rate of one revolution per day.
useing that to generate electrical current would be an almost inurmountable task, as that slow of a rotation would be extermely dificult to harness in an efective way.
wrote...
11 years ago
Good idea!

the moon now revolves around the earth due to its inertia and ofcourse a force will be required to stop it.

Suppose if we install a very powerful magnet in the moon and of course an iron coil of cord in the earth and make a big generator then ,as I think, the moon will one day stop revolving around the Earth beacause of the magnetic torque.

I had a different Idea but when I searched and asked I finally got that my idea doesn't work.
I thought about sending a generator to the orbit of earth and rotating it once and it would rotate forever because there is nothing to stop it. But actually even then it stops due to magnetic torque.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1308 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 145