f
b
d
h
croosh911 croosh911
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
7 years ago
The nurse manager is evaluating the impact of Transforming Care at the Bedside on a patient care area. Which statement indicates the program is being well-received by the nursing staff?
1. “This is just one more way to keep nurses quiet.”
2. “I feel respected when I provide patient care.”
3. “No one listens to my complaints anymore.”
4. “It will be done for a while and then fade away.”
Correct
Textbook 
Quality and Safety for Transformational Nursing: Core Competencies

Quality and Safety for Transformational Nursing: Core Competencies

Edition: 1st
Author:
Read 172 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
7 years ago
Rationale 1: Transforming Care at the Bedside includes a process for nurse empowerment. The statement “This is just one more way to keep nurses quiet” indicates the process is not effective. (See Page 178 Nursing Implications of TCAB)
Rationale 2: Transforming Care at the Bedside includes a process for nurse empowerment. The statement “I feel respected when I provide patient care” indicates the process is effective. (See Page 178 Nursing Implications of TCAB)
Rationale 3: Transforming Care at the Bedside includes a process for nurse empowerment. The statement “No one listens to my complaints anymore” indicates the process is not effective because complaints are less with this process. (See Page 178 Nursing Implications of TCAB)
Rationale 4: Transforming Care at the Bedside includes a process for nurse empowerment. The statement “It will be done for a while and then fade away” indicates cynicism, which is not an expected outcome of this process. (See Page 178 Nursing Implications of TCAB)
croosh911 Author
wrote...
7 years ago
Thanks for making this difficult course manageable.

You've helped out a lot
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1148 People Browsing
 101 Signed Up Today
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 405