× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
wrote...
11 years ago
Great video Slight Smile

I see it all the time in alot of my larger classes
Someone will have a bag on there desk hiding a notebook or something

I think the teachers know whats going on sometimes but I have only had one actually give a couple people an F for doing it though
wrote...
11 years ago
Just wait till more people start getting blamed for cheatin rather than busted.  I nearly got "axed" from a class as my completely original term paper was closely related to another term paper from a different region.  Some of the words in a sentence were nearly exact, and it just so happens that instructors have begun plugging parts of our works on the internets to catch plaigerism Face with Open Mouth.  Lucky for me my paper had that unique touch, still should not have had to demonstrate all the notes and theory behind the grade though Frowning Face
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
11 years ago
wrote...
11 years ago
be careful cheating in college
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
Some of the words in a sentence were nearly exact, and it just so happens that instructors have begun plugging parts of our works on the internets to catch plaigerism .

Turn me in or something.

Lucky for me my paper had that unique touch, still should not have had to demonstrate all the notes and theory behind the grade though

But were elements taken from another source?
Don't forget to give me a thumbs up!
wrote...
Bronze Member
11 years ago
not worth it!
wrote...
Valued Member
11 years ago
You won't learn anything basically..
B.Sc in Biology
M.Sc Neuroscience
PhD. Candidate in Neuroscience

wrote...
11 years ago
During the final exams, TA's and the Professors will be more alert and more vigilant about trying to find cheaters. Sure you could cheat in college, not learn anything and pass but when it comes time to take that final you'll be screwed and it's just not worth it.
wrote...
11 years ago
I had some classes where the professor saw a classmate with the book open on the lap and they still did nothing. Sometimes I don't even think the professors even care
wrote...
10 years ago
Some of the words in a sentence were nearly exact, and it just so happens that instructors have begun plugging parts of our works on the internets to catch plaigerism .

Turn me in or something.

"Turn it in!" - and it's completely annoying! We have to submit all our papers and assignments online, and they pick up on the silliest things - such as references and page numbers! YES, page numbers! I had an 8% similarity report because my "Page | 1" was identical to some random website unrelated to anything.

I don't think you learn anything from cheating, so it's not that I'm not against it - but people who cheat are screwing themselves over in the long run.
wrote...
Staff Member
10 years ago
"Turn it in!" - and it's completely annoying! We have to submit all our papers and assignments online, and they pick up on the silliest things - such as references and page numbers! YES, page numbers! I had an 8% similarity report because my "Page | 1" was identical to some random website unrelated to anything.

That company is getting rich off of your papers lol Turn it in! is such a scam, it should be illegal to use.
- Master of Science in Biology
- Bachelor of Science
wrote...
10 years ago

That company is getting rich off of your papers lol Turn it in! is such a scam, it should be illegal to use.

Totally agree, they charge for their service; 99% of their essay and assignment bank was teacher contributed without the permission of the student. That's intellectual theft.
Biology - The only science where multiplication and division mean the same thing.
wrote...
10 years ago

Totally agree, they charge for their service; 99% of their essay and assignment bank was teacher contributed without the permission of the student. That's intellectual theft.

My school actually JUST started having us check a box saying they can put it on a cheating checking website when turning in papers through blackboard.
wrote...
Valued Member
On Hiatus
10 years ago
Fantastic video  Face with Stuck-out Tongue
If you are reading this, you are awesome, and I wish you a happy and prosperous day!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1291 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 352

Previous poll results: What's your favorite coffee beverage?