t
m
p
m
lennaj3891 lennaj3891
wrote...
Rep: 1 0
11 years ago
I asked my Dad this question, who has a Ph.D in microbiology, and he said that technically it could happen, due to the fact that evolution could make pretty much anything. Think of the conjugation and binary fission of bacteria.
Oh yeah, obviously it is extremely unlikely, but it is possible.
Read 435 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Yeah it probably will happen. Hopefully I'm dead by that time.
wrote...
11 years ago
I don't see dead cells somehow re-animating, nor do i see the need for these things to feed on flesh when they are already dead, nor do i see how they will retain the knowledge of movement even though they are brain-dead yet forget any of their personality or other aspects.
So my answer is no.
wrote...
11 years ago
hasn't it already happened. just go to a local mall and look for the teenagers.. ha ha
wrote...
11 years ago
In the gospel of "Matthew", zombies marched on Jerusalem.   So clearly zombie marches do happen.
wrote...
11 years ago
The traditional living dead zombie is impossible, I think. Once dead, I don't see how it could be reanimated. However, the Rage Virus style zombie is a possibility. After all, that's basically similar to rabies: stimulate extreme aggression to get the subject to infect others. Then add in some over-production of adrenaline and numbing of pain receptors to get superior strength and resistance to injury.
wrote...
11 years ago
It depends on the type of zombification. Viral zombification may be possible if such a virus is made. However reanimated zombification is entirely impossible since all the cells will be dead by the time you can see dead people's hands popping out of the ground.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1006 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Do you believe in global warming?
Votes: 419