× Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question
Top Posters
Since Sunday
juji432 juji432
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
I need to start a business but I have a very small capital. How do I start it?
Read 453 times
5 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
If you only have a small amount of capital you will need to start a small business.
wrote...
11 years ago
Best possible way to start a business with a small capital is an online business. I suggest you start a website business and I believe that you can earn some good money out of it.

On the flip side it needs a lot of patience and efforts as well, probably it will not start paying you out straight away, and you will have to wait for months to see the expected results.

Hope that helps
wrote...
11 years ago
It is important to do a market research first in your area or any other area that is suitable for your small business. No matter how small a business is as long as you find the right market that can match a product then your business can possibly soar high.
wrote...
11 years ago
Depends on the type of business. Some can be started with a few hundred. Others require thousands and those people use their savings, max out their credit cards and hit friends and family for funds.

There are sites where you can find micro financing, but charge really high interest rates because of the perceived risk.

Forget about banks and conventional financing. Suits only come knocking when they smell the money, which is exactly what you need right now.
wrote...
11 years ago
There are many service businesses that can be started with very low capital. All it needs is you going and knocking on doors to get business and execute it. Good luck in your new venture
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1309 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
What percentage of nature vs. nurture dictates human intelligence?
Votes: 431