j
l
d
y
bugaian bugaian
wrote...
Rep: 2 0
11 years ago
I am trying to get my invention patented and start my company that will sell my invention, but I don't have any money and I don't want to mess with loans because my credit isn't in the best shape.
Read 311 times
2 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
GO to nearest B school and visit any marketing or entrepreneurship department ,you will get proper guidance
wrote...
11 years ago
By researching the prospect of starting your own business -- what it entails, what you need to know, helpful hints, etc -- you'll feel better prepared to take that plunge.

I found some book titles that are relevant to your specific question:

Finance Specific:
* Financing Your Business Dreams With Other People's Money: How and Where to Find Money for Start-Up and Growing Businesses by Harold R. Lacy
* The Small Business Start-Up Kit by Peri Pakroo, Peg Healy (Editor)
* Finding Money: The Small Business Guide to Financing by Kate Lister
* Free Money for Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs by Laurie Blum

Inventor Specific:
* From Patent To Profit: Secrets & Strategies For The Successful Inventor, Third Edition by Bob Dematteis
* How to License Your Million Dollar Idea: Everything You Need To Know To Turn a Simple Idea into a Million Dollar Payday, 2nd Edition by Harvey Reese
* The Inventor's Bible: How to Market and License Your Brilliant Ideas by Ronald Louis Docie
* The Complete Idiot's Guide(R) to Cashing in On Your Inventions by Richard Levy

I also posted some article links in the source box.

Hope that helps! I wish you much success & happiness in all your ventures!
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1348 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which 'study break' activity do you find most distracting?
Votes: 824

Previous poll results: Do you believe in global warming?