t
i
r
r
Whistler Whistler
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
6 years ago
Henry Martinez comes to your class a month after school began. You check Henry's background and you find that his parents were divorced shortly after they had immigrated to this country from the Philippines. Henry lives with his mother, who is transferred regularly in her job as a government liaison for minority federal programs. Henry has attended four different schools in the last three years. In a letter to the school, Mrs. Martinez expressed concern over the frequent moves, but said she couldn't afford to give up her forty thousand dollar a year job. She also proudly pointed out that Henry was an all-star on his youth soccer team at the last school he attended. Henry spoke of her and his two younger sisters often, frequently citing examples of some of the fun things they did together on the weekends and the interesting stories his mother read to them in the evenings.

Identify two characteristics that would make Henry a student placed at risk. Then identify two other characteristics that don't contribute to Henry being placed at risk.
Textbook 
Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional

Introduction to Teaching: Becoming a Professional

Edition: 5th
Authors:
Read 202 times
1 Reply
Replies
Answer verified by a subject expert
VancoveriteVancoverite
wrote...
6 years ago