a
g
j
luluwa_999 luluwa_999
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago Edited: 11 years ago, luluwa_999
Hello,
I took this semester an anatomy especilly the skin nd hair chapter  in this week,
so I have a question on this.
Q- why some teaments for hair do not protect the hair or the hair is not depend on the treaments but it depend on nutrients?
and the second question is , which I really confused beteen them>>>
Q-difference between eccrine and merocrine ?
Thanks all
Post Merge: 11 years ago

Q- the difference  between .eccrine glands and apocrine sweat glands?

I think the answer of the question 1 is depend on the nutrition of the person because of blood vessels(in side papilla of hair) which give protection and nutrition for hair , otherwise the treatment for hair will be limited or temprorary time  for the hair.

any one can help me on these two questions.
Read 755 times
3 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
Thanks all

Merocrine cells secrete their product through exocytosis and remain intact after secretion (digestive juices). Eccrine glands are composed of an intreaepidermal spiral duct, the "acrosyringium," a straight dermal portion, and a coiled acinar (grape like) portion in the dermis or hypodermis. Innervation is by the sympathetic nervous system, by primarily cholinergic fibers, but also adrenergic fibers.
Diesel
luluwa_999 Author
wrote...
11 years ago
Is the answer of the question 1 is correct or not??()

thank you
wrote...
Educator
11 years ago
Hello,
I took this semester an anatomy especilly the skin nd hair chapter  in this week,
so I have a question on this.
Q- why some teaments for hair do not protect the hair or the hair is not depend on the treaments but it depend on nutrients?
and the second question is , which I really confused beteen them>>>
Thanks all

Q- the difference  between .eccrine glands and apocrine sweat glands?

I think the answer of the question 1 is depend on the nutrition of the person because of blood vessels(in side papilla of hair) which give protection and nutrition for hair , otherwise the treatment for hair will be limited or temprorary time  for the hair.

any one can help me on these two questions.

Yes, the shaft of the hair isn't as important at the root. Treatments that provide nutrients to the follicle is what's important.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1638 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which is the best fuel for late night cramming?
Votes: 231

Previous poll results: Who's your favorite biologist?