s
m
c
c
dattiger dattiger
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Is there any other explanation for crop circles, other than aliens or people doing it?

It there some natural earth energy phenomenon that causes it?

I would like to hear explanation that does not involve extraterrestrial aliens, or humans doing it as a hoax (although this has been know to happen).
Unless of course they are all done by humans.
Read 396 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
No, crop circles are made by people.  They've admitted this, shown how you can make them, are often made by farmers as advertisements, and you can even hire people to make them.  When something is so simply done by a couple drunk guys with a piece of string and wood, why feel the need to give credit to aliens or weird undiscovered energy sources?  What, did aliens leave the milk out too?
wrote...
11 years ago
nope i have studied this for awhile now
sorry why are you having a problem with the possibility that a race just like ours thousands of years in advance has learned to skip or
travel immense distances and are trying to leave messages to save us from our own demise and guide us along and for some give hope
that we're not alone it's the laregest scandal ever known the great cover
up the general public coul'nt handle the truth there be people jumping off buildings
mass suicide think we not ready as a society or planet to accept the truth.I hope this helps look up this web site  google aliens in religious art.
and google forbidden science things they don't want you to know.enjoy.
wrote...
11 years ago
There was a case recently where aerial photographs revealed a crop circle "of sorts".  It was an area (in England, if I remember correctly) where the vegetation grew smaller and differently than the surrounding area.  When it was investigated, it turned out that there were ancient ruins underneath the site.  It wasn't that there was some 'mystical' power-source at work, but rather that the presence of the old structures altered the ability of the covering soil to match that of the surrounding grounds (I believe the theory was that the ruins somehow either kept a sufficient quantity of nutrients from staying in the soil or or altered the acidity or something scientifically explainable like that).

The most recent theory that I have seen, and some say backed by scientific evidence, is that some crop circles may be due to fluctuations in the magnetic, or electromagnetic fields of the Earth.  Apparently they have been able to use instrumentation to detect these differences on some occasions.
wrote...
11 years ago
There is a phenomenon called "Fairy Circle's" or "Fairy Rings"But, the myth's about how they came to be has been busted by science. Turns out they are the result of fungi and mold...Not by fairies,alien's, or people.Now crop circles have been busted too. Too many people came forward and admitted to doing it for fame and recognition and these people also filmed how to do it. As for the famous little footage of tiny white glowing orbs in a field circling around as the wheat stalks seemed to drop to the ground. That was a busted hoax too. So we can all forget about crop circles and move on to something like finding the image of Mary in a chitto or the image of Big Foot on a toilet seat lid....I wish I could give you a different explanation for crop circles but since it's all been busted they simply aren't any other explanation's. Look up the history of "Fairy Rings" , it's an interesting subject or "Rods" ....People are still trying to bust the idea of flying rods. Well, catchyalater...
wrote...
11 years ago
There is neither evidence nor compelling reason to think anyone or anything other than humans are responsible for crop circles.

The original perpetrators have admitted creating the crop circles in the 70s.  The international spread of crop circles can be traced directly to England.

It's like UFOs--not an extra-terrrestrial phenomenon, strictly a cultural and very terrestrial phenomenon.
wrote...
11 years ago
A natural earth "energy" unknown and undetectable by science and physics that makes clandestine elaborate human-centric patterns in crops only? Not too much plausibility there, I'm afraid.
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  780 People Browsing
Related Images

Your Opinion
Which industry do you think artificial intelligence (AI) will impact the most?
Votes: 379