d
c
a
r
ilove222 ilove222
wrote...
Rep: 0 0
11 years ago
Since the 1980's some 10,000 crop circles have appeared, seemingly by magic, in England and 25 other countries. Each year the count grows, and the designs become more intricate, even fantastic. Governments tell us they're hoaxes, but the evidence shows MOST are NOT.
check these out:

yeah those look like people to me

Read 434 times
6 Replies

Related Topics

Replies
wrote...
11 years ago
The evidence shows nothing of the sort. They are manufactured by people.
wrote...
11 years ago
The evidence shows most are... in fact, all are.  Almost every single crop circle is or has been admitted to be a hoax... and the others point to a man made structure as well.

Basically, with a basic understanding of geometry, a rope, and a board of wood, you can make anything in corn.
wrote...
11 years ago
Pranksters have admitted to creating them.

They have even filmed themselves doing it.

Yet conspiracy theorists refuse to believe this. Even for the circles the pranksters have filmed themselves making.

Which says something about conspiracy theorists. The evidence is that THEY ARE ALL created by pranksters.
wrote...
11 years ago
I think it should be recognized as an Olympic event. The UK might actually win a gold medal.....
wrote...
11 years ago
Its mostly done by humans but i think that natural phenomena or the weather may also be the answer.
wrote...
11 years ago
Humans
Explore
Post your homework questions and get free online help from our incredible volunteers
  1279 People Browsing
Related Images